ODM error for all users OneDrive is not found. Message attachment can't be migrated

Hi,

during cutover migrating Chats I'm getting for all users the error.

Before running the Chat migration task I have run  a "Discover all" task after moved domain from source tenant to target tenant  

OneDrive is not found. Message attachment can't be migrated

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Parents
  • during cutover migrating Chats I'm getting for all users the error.

Before running the Chat migration task I have run  a "Discover all" task after moved domain from source tenant to target tenant  

Any suggestion?

During the cutover migration of chats, encountering an error where OneDrive attachments are not found can disrupt the process. Before running the chat migration task, it's essential to ensure that all necessary preliminary tasks, such as running a "Discover all" task after moving the domain from the source tenant to the target tenant, have been completed. Firstly, check the permissions of the migration account to confirm it has the required access to migrate OneDrive data, including the ability to read and migrate files. Additionally, verify that the migration settings are configured correctly to include both chat content and attachments, and double-check the source data to ensure that the OneDrive attachments associated with the chats exist and are accessible. Running pre-migration checks can help identify any potential issues or missing data that need to be addressed before proceeding with the migration. Reviewing migration logs can provide insights into the specific error and aid in troubleshooting. If unable to resolve the issue independently, contacting the support team for the migration tool or platform being used may be necessary to receive further assistance tailored to the situation. By following these steps and addressing any issues encountered, you can mitigate the error and ensure a smoother migration process.

• during cutover migrating Chats I'm getting for all users the error.

Any suggestion?

During the cutover migration of chats, encountering an error where OneDrive attachments are not found can disrupt the process. Before running the chat migration task, it's essential to ensure that all necessary preliminary tasks, such as running a "Discover all" task after moving the domain from the source tenant to the target tenant, have been completed. Firstly, check the permissions of the migration account to confirm it has the required access to migrate OneDrive data, including the ability to read and migrate files. Additionally, verify that the migration settings are configured correctly to include both chat content and attachments, and double-check the source data to ensure that the OneDrive attachments associated with the chats exist and are accessible. Running pre-migration checks can help identify any potential issues or missing data that need to be addressed before proceeding with the migration. Reviewing migration logs can provide insights into the specific error and aid in troubleshooting. If unable to resolve the issue independently, contacting the support team for the migration tool or platform being used may be necessary to receive further assistance tailored to the situation. By following these steps and addressing any issues encountered, you can mitigate the error and ensure a smoother migration process.

Children
No Data