on demand trail test

hi

i am new in here.trying for the first time to migrate from exchange 2010 to office 365

went into quest and trying to test my trail mailbox but it fail with error :Autodiscovery Validation
Missing @domain in administrator user name
Failed to validate using Autodiscover. : Missing the domain name in the mailbox: calic\administrator. The mailbox must be a complete SMTP mail address. Parameter name: mailbox
Item Retrieval Test
Invalid Mailbox (Unable to retrieve folders) : Could not locate mailbox using Autodiscover

can somone help?

• Hello,

Thanks for posting to the On Demand Migration for Email (ODME) forum. I understand that you are experiencing issues using Autodiscover. Is this Autodiscover issue occurring when you perform the ODME Connection Test to the source Exchange 2010 environment?

Is Autodiscover configured for the source Exchange 2010 environment?

If "Use Autodiscover" is selected within ODME, then you will need to enter the mailbox in the connection test as "user@domain.com".

You can also uncheck "Use Autodiscover" and provide the EWS URL in the Server Name field. Below is an example EWS URL:

mail.domain.com/.../Exchange.asmx

Please let me know whether or not this information allows you to make progress.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support