Calendar Sync Query

1. If we migrate emails of last 7 days and include Calendar, does it migrate all calendar items? 

2. If we migrate calendar items from MAILBOXA exchange 2016 to MAILBOXB EXO, will that delete existing calendar items? We migrated MAILBOXA to MAILBOXB then we migrated MAILBOXC to MAILBOXB, it deleted old calendar items from MAILBOXB. Is it normal behavior? How it is going to sense that source does not have abc calendar item so delete it in target. 

3. How Quest keep track of emails and calendars. Their own generated ID or Exchange ID? 

Parents
    1. If we migrate emails of last 7 days and include Calendar, does it migrate all calendar items? 
      Yes. It only filters messages. IPM.Note
    2. If we migrate calendar items from MAILBOXA exchange 2016 to MAILBOXB EXO, will that delete existing calendar items?
      I have not tested this uses case, but the calendar migration is a bit different. I am not sure if it deletes exists, but it is more like a sync and not like a copy. Where all other folders and message classes are handled as a copy. 
    3. We migrated MAILBOXA to MAILBOXB then we migrated MAILBOXC to MAILBOXB, it deleted old calendar items from MAILBOXB. Is it normal behavior?
      I believe it is. The merging of two source mailboxes into a single target mailbox is not a uses case that would have been supported. Supported as in planed and tested. 
    4. How it is going to sense that source does not have abc calendar item so delete it in target.
      As I wrote in #2, the calendar is handled differently. The exact specifications I don't know off the top of my head.  
    5. How Quest keep track of emails and calendars. Their own generated ID or Exchange ID? 
      ODME writes it's own watermark on each migrate message. 
      Yes. It only filters messages. IPM.Note
    2. If we migrate calendar items from MAILBOXA exchange 2016 to MAILBOXB EXO, will that delete existing calendar items?
      I have not tested this uses case, but the calendar migration is a bit different. I am not sure if it deletes exists, but it is more like a sync and not like a copy. Where all other folders and message classes are handled as a copy. 
    3. We migrated MAILBOXA to MAILBOXB then we migrated MAILBOXC to MAILBOXB, it deleted old calendar items from MAILBOXB. Is it normal behavior?
      I believe it is. The merging of two source mailboxes into a single target mailbox is not a uses case that would have been supported. Supported as in planed and tested. 
    4. How it is going to sense that source does not have abc calendar item so delete it in target.
      As I wrote in #2, the calendar is handled differently. The exact specifications I don't know off the top of my head.  
    5. How Quest keep track of emails and calendars. Their own generated ID or Exchange ID? 
      ODME writes it's own watermark on each migrate message. 
Children
No Data