GA Announcement: KACE SMA, AMA, & KaaS 11.0 Available Nov 2, 2020
INTERNAL USE ONLY
November 2, 2020
- Deploy on demand for Windows Patches- Supports a new patch schedule type that allows end users to trigger a deploy action using a tray icon.
- Security Dashboard- Enables a much easier understanding of the patching state of the devices in inventory.
- Patch Schedule Wizard / Patch Results– A new workflow for creating patch schedules and presents patching results in a way that is easier to understand.
- Device security improvements - SMA user interface hardening along with agent tunneling and quarantine allow for a much more secure deployment - inside or outside of the DMZ
- Embedded videos- Browse through any available training videos associated with the current page.
- Embedded images and screenshots in ticket fields- Include images and screen shots in the ticket Summary and Comments fields, allowing you to better communicate ticket-related issues.
Service Desk Features
- Ticket template improvements- A new layout is added to Service Desk ticket templates, helping you better organize the ticket contents if the template includes fields of variable height. You can also break up ticket contents into separate sections use a separator.
- Embedded images and screenshots in ticket fields- You can now include images and screen shots in the ticket Summary and Comments fields, allowing you to better communicate ticket-related issues.
- "Take this ticket" shortcut- The Ticketslist page includes a new control that you can use to quickly assign a ticket to yourself.
- Process ticket improvements- You can quickly create a process ticket by email for an existing process template by specifying the process template name in the Subject field.
Download link: KACE Support portal link
Trial Download link: Trial Download and/or Virtual Trial
SMA 11.0 Release: Recorded Briefing