Your customers are migrating to Office 365 as well as consolidating their Active Directory environments, and we know our partners are there to help with the migration; But what about Quest security and management solutions as part of that migration?
There an important piece to the puzzle of a successful migration and so we held a 2-part series webcast to educate how our solutions help with proper planning, a coexistence strategy and a vision toward the future for your customers’ environments.
These webcasts are now archived for on demand viewing:
To help prepare for the migration, we’ll show you how to:
- Assess what needs to move and what doesn’t.
- Use repeatable reports for faster assessments.
- Optimize Active Directory for Office 365 and Azure AD.
- Architect the new environment.
- Create a backup plan in case something happens.
To ensure the migration itself runs smoothly, we’ll show you how to:
- Migrate users from tenant to tenant and more.
- Maintain productivity throughout the migration with seamless directory and free/busy coexistence.
- Protect security policies, prevent compliance violations and avoid system downtime with real-time auditing.
You’ve migrated your customer to Office 365 – now what? The user experience for Office on premises and in the cloud is virtually the same. But from an IT management and security perspective? That can be a different story. Help your customers stay in control of their new messaging and collaboration environment with security, compliance auditing, reporting and backup and recovery of an Office 365 or hybrid environment.
To ensure post-migration success, we’ll show you how to:
- Secure the new cloud or hybrid environment.
- Track and audit user activity, on premises or in the cloud for AD/Azure AD, Exchange/Exchange Online, SharePoint/SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Manage Azure AD users, groups and multiple tenants from a single source.