Quest had a fantastic fiscal year 2023 and we couldn’t have done it without our trusted partners. Our channel partners were critical to the growth and scale that Quest was able to achieve. Building from last year’s success, we’ve renewed strategic channel goals for fiscal year 2024. These are:
- To grow channel sourced new business through customer acquisition and cross-sell initiatives
- To amplify the focus and support for service providers to accelerate cloud, SaaS and managed services adoption
- Support our field and renewals teams to grow channel assisted business
While our entire channel ecosystem had a terrific year, there were some key contributing partners that helped Quest realize our strategic goals. We‘d like to recognize our following FY23 top performing partners:
- Service Provider of the Year – NTT Data / NTT Ltd.
- Rising Star of the Year – Saracus Consulting
- Solution Provider of the Year – SHI
- Strategic Alliance Partner of the Year – Microsoft
- Distributor of the Year – Prianto
- Federal Partner of the Year – Blue Tech Inc.
- One Identity Partner of the Year – Intragen
- Platform Management Partner of the Year – Accenture / Avanade
- Information & Systems Management Partner of the Year – SHI
- Breakout Partner of the Year - Kyndryl
We thank these partners for their phenomenal growth, above and beyond customer service, dedication to education, and the fruitful relationship we’ve been able to cultivate over the past year. And we look forward to an even greater FY24 with more partner stories and successes to share in the coming months!