This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error when adding host in protection

Hello !

I have some issues with one virtual host when a try to add it in AppAssure 5.4.3.106 :

ERROR 2017-02-22T10:31:14 [17] - Replay.ServiceHost.Implementation.Hosting.ServiceHost (RequestUri=https://vsaoantivir:8006/apprecovery/api/agent/metadata/summaryMetadata ClientAddress=172.25.10.194:55231)
Service Host Error: Service error while handling request [PUT https://vsaoantivir:8006/apprecovery/api/agent/metadata/summaryMetadata]: La valeur ne peut pas être null.
Nom du paramètre : source
Request Uri: https://vsaoantivir:8006/apprecovery/api/agent/metadata/summaryMetadata
Client Address: 172.25.10.194:55231
Identity: NTLM:VSAOANTIVIR\Administrateur
Service: Replay.Agent.Management.Metadata.AgentMetadataManagement
Method: GetCurrentSummary

System.ArgumentNullException: La valeur ne peut pas être null.
Nom du paramètre : source
   à System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   à Replay.Common.Implementation.Storage.StorageMetadataWinApi.IsWinApiVolumeNotSupported(DiskMetadataWinApi diskMetadata, WinApiVolume winApiVolume)
   à Replay.Common.Implementation.Storage.StorageMetadataWinApi.BuildVolumesList(IEnumerable`1 volumesNames, Boolean includeNonSnapableVolumes)
   à Replay.Common.Implementation.Storage.StorageMetadataWinApi.PerformRefresh(Boolean force, Boolean includeReplayVirtualDisks, Boolean includeNonSnapableVolumes, Boolean autoMount)
   à Replay.Common.Implementation.Storage.StorageServiceWinApi.CreateStorageMetadata(Boolean includeReplayVirtualDisks, Boolean includeNonSnapableVolumes, Boolean force, Boolean autoMount)
   à Replay.Common.Implementation.Storage.StorageServiceBase.GetMetadata(Boolean includeReplayVirtualDisks, Boolean includeNonSnapableVolumes, Boolean force, Boolean autoMount)
   à Replay.Common.Implementation.Metadata.CommonMetadataService.GetCommonSummaryMetadata(ICommonSummaryMetadata metadata, Boolean includeNonSnapableVolumes)
   à Replay.Agent.Implementation.Metadata.AgentMetadataService.GetCurrentSummary(MetadataCredentials metadataCredentials)

I have already uninstall and reinstall AppAssure Agent, clean registry...

I didn't find answer about it yet, could you please help me?

Thank you !

Parents
  • Thank you for your answer.

WMI service is already started, I have restarted it in cause of, same result.

Yes it is a AV server but it targets only a repository (not AppAssure Agent repository).
    I already tried to disable AV services, reinstall AppAssure Agent (with all his dependences), tried to add it again on my core, same result.

I have reinstall AppAssure Agent at the beginning, and since this reinstallation I cannot add it to my core anymore. Do you think I add some old infos in my core tha t I need to clear up ?

AppRecoveryPM.log

• Thank you for your answer.

WMI service is already started, I have restarted it in cause of, same result.

Yes it is a AV server but it targets only a repository (not AppAssure Agent repository).
    I already tried to disable AV services, reinstall AppAssure Agent (with all his dependences), tried to add it again on my core, same result.

I have reinstall AppAssure Agent at the beginning, and since this reinstallation I cannot add it to my core anymore. Do you think I add some old infos in my core tha t I need to clear up ?

AppRecoveryPM.log

Children
No Data