The biggest highlight is the full support of environments with disabled NTLM recovery which can continue when Windows or Windows security is unresponsive.
Other new features for both RMAD and RMAD FE include:
- Quickly backup and restore Microsoft Azure Active Directory individual objects with RMAZ Beta now available to RMAD & RMADFE customers and trial versions – can be launched from the console main screen or start menu
- Support for computers running Microsoft Windows 10
- Support for Managed Service Accounts (MSA) for Scheduled backups
New features specific to RMAD FE:
- Support for VMware vCenter/ESX Server 6.0
- New PoSH API to run forest recovery
Learn more in this informative white paper, where we explore five Active Directory disaster scenarios and how they might have been prevented or repaired more quickly with proper planning and tools.