This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Free Trial of Data Protection | Rapid Recovery

Optimize your users’ application experience — and simplify backup and recovery. Rapid Recovery lets you protect anything, anywhere — systems, apps and data, whether it’s physical, virtual or in the cloud. Run without restore in just a few clicks.

• Ensure zero impact on your users by presenting them with the data they request instantly, during restores, as if the outage never happened
  • Assure system, application and data availability everywhere: physical, virtual and cloud
  • Protect growing virtual environments automatically
  • Connect to all the leading public clouds simply and easily
  • Lower costs — all capabilities included in one solution

Free Trial of Data Protection with Rapid Recovery.

Parents
  • After installation of Rapid recovery 6.1 trial product , it asking me for trail license key to open console. I have given key given in name of installer but saying incorrect product key. Also tried full exe name but still getting same error. Please help me from where to get trial license key.
  • After installation of Rapid recovery 6.1 trial product , it asking me for trail license key to open console. I have given key given in name of installer but saying incorrect product key. Also tried full exe name but still getting same error. Please help me from where to get trial license key.
Children
No Data