This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Free Trial of Data Protection | Rapid Recovery

Optimize your users’ application experience — and simplify backup and recovery. Rapid Recovery lets you protect anything, anywhere — systems, apps and data, whether it’s physical, virtual or in the cloud. Run without restore in just a few clicks.

• Ensure zero impact on your users by presenting them with the data they request instantly, during restores, as if the outage never happened
  • Assure system, application and data availability everywhere: physical, virtual and cloud
  • Protect growing virtual environments automatically
  • Connect to all the leading public clouds simply and easily
  • Lower costs — all capabilities included in one solution

Free Trial of Data Protection with Rapid Recovery.

Parents
  • Hi laxmikant_darade:
    %3D is "="
    Have you tried changing it in the Core installer name, replacing "%3D" with "=" (no double quotes, of course)?
    I am not sure what could affect the name of the file. What locale and character set are you using? (I am using English/US and UTF 8)
  • Hi laxmikant_darade:
    %3D is "="
    Have you tried changing it in the Core installer name, replacing "%3D" with "=" (no double quotes, of course)?
    I am not sure what could affect the name of the file. What locale and character set are you using? (I am using English/US and UTF 8)
Children
No Data