This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Virtual standby to ESXi 6 host failed -

I recently moved from using the agent to an agentless deployment (yep, archived all my old recovery points first!), and have run into a few hiccups on the way.  The initial backups all work well, replication works well, but the virtual standby's that I'm creating have been running into odd errors.  Anyone else see this?

Anyone else run into this?  A google of the error doesn't return much of anything.  The Core's subsequent attempt to export was very odd.  Originally it only attempted to export the 9GB of changed data, which surprised me, given the failure on the initial export, but then when the status got to 8.2/9GB, then it changed to 8.8/9.6, and kept rising until it got to 18.83/19.82GB at which time I got the "post-processing" message, which ultimately resulted in the same error messages.

Here's the stack trace from the original error:

Server side:

Replay.Core.Contracts.Export.ExportException: One or more dependent export tasks have failed. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Replay.Common.Contracts.TevoLib.TevoLibraryErrorException: TevoDismountVolume failed with error -2147024893 (0x80070003 - The system cannot find the path specified) at Replay.Common.NativeWrapper.TevoLib.TevoLibraryErrorException.Throw(String functionName, Int32 errorCode) at Replay.Common.NativeWrapper.TevoLib.TevoLibWrapper.DismountVirtualDiskVolume(VolumeName volumeName) at Replay.Core.Implementation.Mounts.LocalMount.DismountInternal() at Replay.Core.Implementation.Mounts.LocalMount.Dismount() at Replay.Core.Implementation.Export.VirtualMachineExporterWindows.<>cDisplayClassa.b7(Exception e) at System.AggregateException.Handle(Func`2 predicate) at Replay.Core.Implementation.Export.VirtualMachineExporterWindows.PostProcessExportedVolume(ExporterSourceVolume exporterSourceVolume, IPAddress replayServerAddress, IDiagnosticContext context)

--- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Replay.Core.Implementation.Export.ExportJob.ExportTask() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Replay.Common.Contracts.TevoLib.TevoLibraryErrorException: TevoDismountVolume failed with error -2147024893 (0x80070003 - The system cannot find the path specified) at Replay.Common.NativeWrapper.TevoLib.TevoLibraryErrorException.Throw(String functionName, Int32 errorCode) at Replay.Common.NativeWrapper.TevoLib.TevoLibWrapper.DismountVirtualDiskVolume(VolumeName volumeName) at Replay.Core.Implementation.Mounts.LocalMount.DismountInternal() at Replay.Core.Implementation.Mounts.LocalMount.Dismount() at Replay.Core.Implementation.Export.VirtualMachineExporterWindows.<>cDisplayClassa.b7(Exception e) at System.AggregateException.Handle(Func`2 predicate) at Replay.Core.Implementation.Export.VirtualMachineExporterWindows.PostProcessExportedVolume(ExporterSourceVolume exporterSourceVolume, IPAddress replayServerAddress, IDiagnosticContext context)

Close
Parents
  • And just to clarify my setup is a core running on 2012r2 (in house) that is backing up a physical server running 2008r2 (in house) and exporting it as a VM to a remote DR location running Vbox5.
  • And just to clarify my setup is a core running on 2012r2 (in house) that is backing up a physical server running 2008r2 (in house) and exporting it as a VM to a remote DR location running Vbox5.
Children
No Data