This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrading 6.0 to 6.1

Is this upgrade simple? Causes no headaches?

We have Target cores in a datacentre and obviously would like to upgrade but if this has been troublesome it would be good to know..

Parents
  • It may not be supported, but it works. I installed the latest AA_RUU_Package_bld587 and then use the license portal to download the Core-X64-6.1.0.645 executable.
    The only thing that doesn't work right is the Appliance status, but that's been broken since the upgrade to 6.x. Last time it worked properly was the 5.4.x build. Hopefully they fix this when they release the new RUU but when they do, I'll just apply that. We really needed SQL2016 and Win Server 2016 support so i just went for the upgrade.

• It may not be supported, but it works. I installed the latest AA_RUU_Package_bld587 and then use the license portal to download the Core-X64-6.1.0.645 executable.
    The only thing that doesn't work right is the Appliance status, but that's been broken since the upgrade to 6.x. Last time it worked properly was the 5.4.x build. Hopefully they fix this when they release the new RUU but when they do, I'll just apply that. We really needed SQL2016 and Win Server 2016 support so i just went for the upgrade.

Children
No Data