Job hungs every night

Hi,

I have a problem with the backup jobs on one of my machines. The job alwasys hung at 6% and I have to manually cancel the job to try again with the backup. I need help to troubleshoot the problem and solve it asap. See attached pictures.

Best regards

Poke

Parents
  • Hi pokedoke:
    For a quick solution, please open a case with our support team. Unfortunately, the information you provided does not suggest the cause of the issue. For instance, we do not know if forcing a backup for that agent manually is successful or even if it is possible to back up drives D: and E: but not C:. In most cases corroborating RR and Windows logs on the Core and Agent gives a solid indication as of what the issue may be and some troubleshooting would pinpoint the solution.
  • Hi pokedoke:
    For a quick solution, please open a case with our support team. Unfortunately, the information you provided does not suggest the cause of the issue. For instance, we do not know if forcing a backup for that agent manually is successful or even if it is possible to back up drives D: and E: but not C:. In most cases corroborating RR and Windows logs on the Core and Agent gives a solid indication as of what the issue may be and some troubleshooting would pinpoint the solution.
Children
No Data