This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Transfer Speeds Between Core and Client

Hi All

I have a dedicated 10GB link between my core and a protected server. I note the transfer speed is maxing out at around 120mb/s. I have investigated a little and can see I can amend the transfer rates but can only find articles referring to throttling the speed.

Can I increase settings to improve data transfer rates if so any recommendations?

Many Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi Derek,
    Thanks for the response....the transfer rate of the default 3 concurrent connections actually drops to around 40MBps therefore indicating a maximum transfer of 120MBps in total and not the 360MBps as I would expect to see. I can copy an ISO over the network to the appliance at 950MBps indicating further that there is some throttling in place with Rapid Recovery. The settings for transfer are currently set at the default level as per a default RR installation. If you have any further ideas that would be much appreciated! I am also experiencing this issue between my core and replication partner which again has a 10GB dedicated Fibre.
    Thanks

• Hi Derek,
    Thanks for the response....the transfer rate of the default 3 concurrent connections actually drops to around 40MBps therefore indicating a maximum transfer of 120MBps in total and not the 360MBps as I would expect to see. I can copy an ISO over the network to the appliance at 950MBps indicating further that there is some throttling in place with Rapid Recovery. The settings for transfer are currently set at the default level as per a default RR installation. If you have any further ideas that would be much appreciated! I am also experiencing this issue between my core and replication partner which again has a 10GB dedicated Fibre.
    Thanks

Children
No Data