This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Difference in recovery points between core and replication server

I have a core server and replication one running 6.1.1.137

i started the replication process but not all recovery points are copied.

Here is the lsit of Main core server

This is my Replication 

How can i have the same recovery points on both?

Parents
  • The core does not log when the dedupe cache is full and it starts overwriting values. That would be a very helpful feature to have. I'll talk with our Product Managers about it. However, I can't promise anything especially since the repository storage engine will hopefully be changing in the next major release of the software.

I do not know of any way to identify when the cache is filled. Even if you look at the cache files directly. They are thick provisioned when the core is created so the file size never changes only the content in the file (which is in a proprietary format). So I can't come up with a way to figure out when that occurs.
  • The core does not log when the dedupe cache is full and it starts overwriting values. That would be a very helpful feature to have. I'll talk with our Product Managers about it. However, I can't promise anything especially since the repository storage engine will hopefully be changing in the next major release of the software.

I do not know of any way to identify when the cache is filled. Even if you look at the cache files directly. They are thick provisioned when the core is created so the file size never changes only the content in the file (which is in a proprietary format). So I can't come up with a way to figure out when that occurs.
Children
No Data