This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I have a core I cannot log into

It appears the backups are still running as the replication of a server to another core is still occurring.  I've tried logging into the core remotely, and on the core machine itself with IE and Firefox (ESR52) and at most I get the login popup, but no further to speak of.  I may get an error about certificates and if I add the exception, I get the following under IE:

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Under Firefox I get:
Secure Connection Failed.

I've checked the services on the bad core with a good working core, and they're all running.  I've even done a repair of the core via Control Panel/Programs. Rebooted etc.  No recent patches were installed just prior to the core not responding.

Running RR 6.0.2.144 on Windows 10 (it's a small core)

Parents
  • Can you check the hostname? If the hostname is correct, and it still gives you the 404 error try localhost in place of the server hostname in the address bar.

Also check the eventvwr for any application error events related to loading the UI.
  • Can you check the hostname? If the hostname is correct, and it still gives you the 404 error try localhost in place of the server hostname in the address bar.

Also check the eventvwr for any application error events related to loading the UI.
Children
No Data