This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Rapid Recovery 6.1 - Server Error timeouts and how to delete alerts?

This used to be possible in Appassure but I can't seem to find a way - I have a 1yr log of alerts that take forever to load now on my Cores - in previous versions they would load just fine. I kee receiving timeouts also and can't seem to find where to change these. All connection timeouts I can find are at least 10min or greater. 

Any ideas?

Parents
  • Ok I found out how to Dismiss All alerts - however, there are over 7,000 pages of alerts and I receive the above timeout error trying to clear them. Ugh. So really, the timeout issue is what is truly holding me back. Any idea where to set that? I will receive it even if the Core Console is just sitting there idle browsing a core or if some operation (such as dismissing all alerts) takes longer than 1 min 40 seconds. I even searched the HKLM/Software/Appassure registry key for "01:40" and "1:40" and it found nothing.
  • Ok I found out how to Dismiss All alerts - however, there are over 7,000 pages of alerts and I receive the above timeout error trying to clear them. Ugh. So really, the timeout issue is what is truly holding me back. Any idea where to set that? I will receive it even if the Core Console is just sitting there idle browsing a core or if some operation (such as dismissing all alerts) takes longer than 1 min 40 seconds. I even searched the HKLM/Software/Appassure registry key for "01:40" and "1:40" and it found nothing.
Children
No Data