This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Google Chrome version 58 doesn't work with Rapid Recovery

After updating to Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) of Google Chrome, the Core Console won't load completely.  I can use IE, but it doesn't work as well as Chrome did before this version.

Any suggestions?

Parents
  • That's caused by a defect that we are actively investigating related to the self signed certificate that the core software uses. As soon as we have a workaround or a fix, I'll update this thread. Hopefully that will happen in the next week or so. The issue only affects chrome at this time so you can still use IE or Firefox without issue. For reference the defect ID RR-103233.
  • That's caused by a defect that we are actively investigating related to the self signed certificate that the core software uses. As soon as we have a workaround or a fix, I'll update this thread. Hopefully that will happen in the next week or so. The issue only affects chrome at this time so you can still use IE or Firefox without issue. For reference the defect ID RR-103233.
Children
No Data