This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

With Rapid Recovery 6.1.1.137 Can I back up folders, instead of entire drives?

I know with Appassure only entire drives could be backed up. Has that changed? I have drives that I do not need to back up in their entirety. I am now running Rapid Recovery 6.1.1.137. I cannot find an answer for this in the knowledge base.

Parents
  • The issue with replication of multiple bases images exists because of what I believe to be several massive issues with Appassure/ Rapid Recovery but Dell/ quest does not agree.

The "solution" to your issue is to increase the dedup cache. This is of course is a terribly documented and impended "fix" by Dell to work around these bugs. We had a great write up on this that us users created but it looks like dell/ quests has deleted it even though they swore no information would be lost during the move to a new forum.
  • The issue with replication of multiple bases images exists because of what I believe to be several massive issues with Appassure/ Rapid Recovery but Dell/ quest does not agree.

The "solution" to your issue is to increase the dedup cache. This is of course is a terribly documented and impended "fix" by Dell to work around these bugs. We had a great write up on this that us users created but it looks like dell/ quests has deleted it even though they swore no information would be lost during the move to a new forum.
Children
No Data