This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrade to 6.1.2.115 lost core console access

After upgrading 3 cores to 6.1.2.115, two had no problems, but the third responds with "Error occurred during request execution Go to Home Page - Contact Support" when attempting to open Core Console GUI. Ran "Repair" twice, and re-booted, without success. Performing a "Get-ActiveJobs -all" in Powershell returns "Unable to connect to host localhost:8006. The server is either offline or unreachable." Tried with 3 different browsers, same results. All Services show as running.

Parents
  • Yeah, I noted that you had an entry in the event log stating that it had crashed. We had that and had two entries in the application log related to ASP.NET/.NET crashing at the same time. Didn't think about checking IIS to see if the site was running, perhaps i'll do that next time.

Agreed, went through a whole heap of pain until 5.4.3 came out, then actually relaxed for quite a while as it worked. Just now have some customers starting to look at server 2016 so have needed to upgrade. Not liking the confidence crash so far
  • Yeah, I noted that you had an entry in the event log stating that it had crashed. We had that and had two entries in the application log related to ASP.NET/.NET crashing at the same time. Didn't think about checking IIS to see if the site was running, perhaps i'll do that next time.

Agreed, went through a whole heap of pain until 5.4.3 came out, then actually relaxed for quite a while as it worked. Just now have some customers starting to look at server 2016 so have needed to upgrade. Not liking the confidence crash so far
Children
No Data