This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Core service will not start after P-1812

I have a perpetual AppAssure License (5.4.3.106) and I installed the Patch P-1812.  After doing that, the Core Service will not start and stops each time. 

I've tried a graceful shutdown/restart and repair of 5.4.3.  I've included the error below.   

Has anyone seen this issue before?  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm about 4 weeks away from upgrading to RR and a DL4300.

Thank you. 

--

The Core Service error:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.SizeOf(!!0)'.
at Replay.ServiceHost.Implementation.Certificates.HttpCryptoConfigurationService.InstallCertificateOnPort(IPEndPoint endPoint, X509Certificate2 serverCertificate, String storeName)
at Replay.ServiceHost.Implementation.Hosting.ListenerService.VerifySslConfiguration()
at Replay.ServiceHost.Implementation.Hosting.ListenerService.StartListening(Action`1 requestHandler, Func`2 errorHandler, Action`1 oneWayRequestHandler)
at Replay.ServiceHost.Implementation.Hosting.ServiceHost.StartListening()
at Replay.ServiceHost.Implementation.Services.ServicesContainer.Start()
at Replay.Common.Implementation.Services.ServicesContainer.Start()
at Replay.Core.Service.Core.Start()
at Replay.Core.Service.CoreService.OnStart(String[] args)

Parents
  • Is there another error in one of the other logs, or something further up the chain that may tell us what method was called?

Maybe check the patch logs also, see if there was any error there
  • Is there another error in one of the other logs, or something further up the chain that may tell us what method was called?

Maybe check the patch logs also, see if there was any error there
Children
No Data