How can I push a protection schedule to each core via powershell?

I am wondering if someone has a script to push a protection schedule to an entire core instead of setting on each individual VM. Because of how many VMs we backup, it just isn't efficient to change the schedule individually.

Parents
  • Hi:
    I have actually two scripts:

One that allows importing a template from a local or remote core and applying it to a number of agents on the same core or a different (local or remote) one; The imported template can be saved locally (in XML format) for future reference.

A second one that allows creating a complex schedule template (which in turn can be used with the first script).

Both scripts come with a (hopefully easy to understand) Text User Interface and GUI elements (i.e. Save dialogs).

I did not have the time to write KBs for them as yet. As such, if you are in a hurry, please 'befriend' me so we can exchange e-mail addresses and send them to you.
  • Hi:
    I have actually two scripts:

One that allows importing a template from a local or remote core and applying it to a number of agents on the same core or a different (local or remote) one; The imported template can be saved locally (in XML format) for future reference.

A second one that allows creating a complex schedule template (which in turn can be used with the first script).

Both scripts come with a (hopefully easy to understand) Text User Interface and GUI elements (i.e. Save dialogs).

I did not have the time to write KBs for them as yet. As such, if you are in a hurry, please 'befriend' me so we can exchange e-mail addresses and send them to you.
Children
  • Hi do you still have these scripts? I would appreciate it if you could publish them or send them to me.
    Trying to add multiple template schedules to a bunch of cores. Then with a different script, I would like to set which schedule to use or set a default and then have the others available to select. Thank you