This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows update KB4093123 broke the web interface for v6.1. Is there a way to workaround this w/o upgrading (I have a perpetual license w/o a service contract) or removing the update?

That is all.

Parents
  • On one core, I removed this update. When I searched for new updates, this one did not come back. I installed new updates and it broke the interface again. Can you tell me which updates I cannot install? I would prefer to not disable updates as they are mostly security updates. 

Or, do you have a patch for this?

• These are the 2 updates that people mention.

KB 4088877
    KB 4093123

You should be able to tell Windows Update to never download and install a specific update, so it wont keep coming back

• Thanks. I've removed KB4093123, but could not block it because it was not found when I searched for new updates. I don't see KB4088877 in installed updates, but something has broken the interface again. I'm going to try to get the patch. I'll also try uninstalling patches one-by-one (again) as it sometimes makes other updates available to uninstall (that was my experience with KB4093123).

• Thanks. I've removed KB4093123, but could not block it because it was not found when I searched for new updates. I don't see KB4088877 in installed updates, but something has broken the interface again. I'm going to try to get the patch. I'll also try uninstalling patches one-by-one (again) as it sometimes makes other updates available to uninstall (that was my experience with KB4093123).

Children
No Data