This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Switch Agent installed machine to Agentlessageagentless

Hello,

It's possible to switch agent installed machine to agentless in a VMWARE environement ?

Parents
  • Hi Didier, It is possible to switch to an agentless from agent. The only thing is, you will likely need to take a new Base Image once you switch over as the backups from Agent to Agentless are different. 

With Agent we back up the C:/, D:/, E:/, etc. But with Agentless we backup the hard disk volume 0, hard disk volume 1, etc...

Please let us know if you have any other questions with regards to moving from Agent to Agentless.

• Hi Francis, I protected my serveur with agentless, now i got in my rapid recovery page :  server1 with agent and server1 with agentless. It's the right job to do this ? Or i've to do in other way to consolide the recovery points from the "agent" and "agentless" ? 

• Hi Francis, I protected my serveur with agentless, now i got in my rapid recovery page :  server1 with agent and server1 with agentless. It's the right job to do this ? Or i've to do in other way to consolide the recovery points from the "agent" and "agentless" ? 

Children