Job failing on occasion with same error

Hello All,

I'm fairly new to Rapid Recovery, whist I have completed the free training provided on this site, i'm still new to real world scenarios and troubleshooting.  I have a server which is being protected which on occasion fails with the error Agent dropped the network connection during data transfer.  Since then error was reported at 08:38 yesterday, other transfers have run and have been successful.  However I have noticed transfer failing in the past which produce the same error.

I have checked the KB article and have run a Chkdsk but it reports no bad sectors on the drive.  I have also checked the system event log of the server for any VSS errors but there aren't any.  I checked the VSS writers and no errors are found there also.  The server is a virtual machine but is not part of an agentless installation.

I have not yet ran a disk defrag because I would rather this be a last resort.

Although it's not a serious issue, I would like to understand the error and cause better to try and prevent it in future.  Has anyone come across this before?  If there is any other information I can provide to help let me know.

Thank you.