How can we recover the rules and procedures during the recovery of SQL database components?

Is there any way to recover the rules or procedures in SQL database recovery? 

Parents
  • I'm not a SQL guru, but I believe you can recover them by using the Local Mount Utility to mount the recovery point you want to restore from on a machine with the same or newer version of SQL. Then in SQL attach the database that exists in the recovery point location. Once you do that, you should be able to view and recover any of the stored procedures that exist in that database. After recovering what you need, detach and remove the database from SQL and then dismount the recovery point.

• I'm not a SQL guru, but I believe you can recover them by using the Local Mount Utility to mount the recovery point you want to restore from on a machine with the same or newer version of SQL. Then in SQL attach the database that exists in the recovery point location. Once you do that, you should be able to view and recover any of the stored procedures that exist in that database. After recovering what you need, detach and remove the database from SQL and then dismount the recovery point.

Children
No Data