Rapid Recovery - Specify Volumes to backup

Hi Guys

I am having to ask this question because I am having a brain fart and cant remember if it is possible or not.

I am wanting to backup specific volumes on servers rather than all the volumes (only necessary to backup 2 volumes which are "essential" rather than all 10 which contain data I can deal with losing - but changes daily and would be a bit of a nightmare to backup.

I am sure I looked at this before - but cant remember my answer.

Thanks

Mark

• If it is agent based, you can backup individual volumes

If it is agent-less, you can backup virtual disks. 

• Thanks for that.  I just need to figure out a way to set a schedule for virtual disk a & b whilst leaving virtual disks c d & e unprotected.  

• Once protected, you should be able to set the schedules from the summary page. Again you should be able to select individual virtual disks, volumes you won't be able to agent-lessly. The RR GUI however is slightly different in that it'll make you choose a disk and then 'set a schedule' and then remove the schedule (which you might have to click on advanced for) and then apply. There isn't a setting to 'remove from protection' you have to choose the volume and set a schedule and then remove the schedule. 

• Once protected, you should be able to set the schedules from the summary page. Again you should be able to select individual virtual disks, volumes you won't be able to agent-lessly. The RR GUI however is slightly different in that it'll make you choose a disk and then 'set a schedule' and then remove the schedule (which you might have to click on advanced for) and then apply. There isn't a setting to 'remove from protection' you have to choose the volume and set a schedule and then remove the schedule.