A background job of type 'Persist Core state', summary 'Persisting Core state', has failed.

I have a Rapid Recovery Core that started showing this error a couple of times a day. 

Date/Time: 07/18/2022 16:15:05 -04:00

A background job of type 'Persist Core state', summary 'Persisting Core state', has failed.

Storage Connection Exception

Assume the mongo database is still unavailable.

---

About this event: A background job has failed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backups seem to be completing normally. I have confirmed the Mongo service is running. I have also run a repair on the application and error continues. Searched the knowledgebase but cant find anything pertaining to this. Any ideas?

Parents
  • In some cases this might be caused due to a memory leak caused due to an old iscsi connection no longer in use, check if you have any old iscsi connection no longer in use and if that is the case please remove it and see if that helps.

Another possibility are either no disk space in the C volume where the dedupe cache is located or if the disk where the volume resides is having a hardware problem.

• In some cases this might be caused due to a memory leak caused due to an old iscsi connection no longer in use, check if you have any old iscsi connection no longer in use and if that is the case please remove it and see if that helps.

Another possibility are either no disk space in the C volume where the dedupe cache is located or if the disk where the volume resides is having a hardware problem.

Children
No Data