Support for ESXi 8.0

It's time to stop dragging your feet and get the development done so your users can upgrade to ESXi 8.0.  RR is all that is holding me back and that is ludicrous.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hello RSBomar,

I do want to apologize for this inconvenience. Our Research & Development Team is working very hard to provide support for ESXi/vSphere 8 in the next Rapid Recovery release. We are looking forward to providing this support in the near future so you can perform the upgrades you need and stay protected with our software.

If there are any new updates on this matter, we will make sure to update this forum thread to keep you notified.

Sincerely,

Luciano

• Hello RSBomar,

I do want to apologize for this inconvenience. Our Research & Development Team is working very hard to provide support for ESXi/vSphere 8 in the next Rapid Recovery release. We are looking forward to providing this support in the near future so you can perform the upgrades you need and stay protected with our software.

If there are any new updates on this matter, we will make sure to update this forum thread to keep you notified.

Sincerely,

Luciano

Children
No Data