Rapid recovery repo mount?

Hello,

First, Quest RR is very new to me. Our previous MSP left, the core license expired, and we are left with a bunch of, what I think are repositories of backups from our file servers. 

We have a synology device at this specific location and the device has four REPOs our MSP called them

Repo1

Repo2

Repo3

Repo4

Each repo has the following files. 

1. AppRecoveryCoreConfigurationBackup.XML
  2. Delete.queue
  3. dfs.bmap
  4. dfs.mbr
  5. dfs.record_ids
  6. dfs.records
  7. dfs.rmap
  8. repositories_guid id... XML

Are these files Rapid Rocovery files? If i need to find a file from one of them, can I "mount" these somewhere without a core license?

Hope I explained this well enough. 

thanks in advance

RR Noobie. 

• That is the RR Repository directory yes. Those files make up the RR repository. The next question is if you have 1 repo with 3 extensions, or 4 separate repos. RR will tell you which once the product is installed and you try to connect to the repository. You will need a functioning RR 'core' (server) install in order to open/access the repo. If you don't' have a license you can sign up for a trial with an unregistered email and there will be a trial key embedded in the installer at support.quest.com. Once you have the core installed you can then point to those directories and RR will try to mount the repo(s), and it'll let you know if it is 1 repo (or 4, or 2) as the GUI will say 'where's the other files' basically and ask for them, or just start to mount the repo: https://support.quest.com/technical-documents/rapid-recovery/6.7/user-guide/10#TOPIC-1836974

Happy to help if need be. We are Quest Partners and part of their MSP program. Feel free to reach out if you get stuck and/or want assistance. Good luck.