How many Transactions process per second that shareplex for oracle can handle

Dear All,

In the theory, will I be able to know the maximum Transactions that the shareplex for oracle can process per second?

Thank you

Parents
  • HI, KM - unfortunately, there's no specific answer to this; there are just too many variables,   We typically measure SharePlex performance in terms of redo log size processed and latency between source and target.   I can tell you that we have customers processing terabytes of redo per hour, while maintaining less than 5 minute latency.

If you have specific questions about your environment, please contact your account manager, who can set up a conversation with one of our Sales Engineers to discuss your environment

• HI, KM - unfortunately, there's no specific answer to this; there are just too many variables,   We typically measure SharePlex performance in terms of redo log size processed and latency between source and target.   I can tell you that we have customers processing terabytes of redo per hour, while maintaining less than 5 minute latency.

If you have specific questions about your environment, please contact your account manager, who can set up a conversation with one of our Sales Engineers to discuss your environment

Children