SharePlex 11 is now available. This is a mighty release, arguably one of the most consequential SharePlex releases ever. It is is primarily focused on PostgreSQL, has a few other gems (Snowflake, anyone?) that are sure to please.
You should (as always) review the release notes for the full details, but at a high level, I want you to know that the release supports:
- PostgreSQL as a Source, including:
- PostgreSQL <--> PostgreSQL, bi-directional with conflict resolution for HA/DR and horizontal scaling
- PostgreSQL<--> Oracle, bi-directional with conflict resolution to de-risk Oracle migrations and ensure interoperability between migrated and non-migrated systems
- PostgreSQL to Snowflake, SQL Server, Kafka, to ensure that your PostgreSQL system can feed data to other applications in your environment
- Snowflake as a Target, with both Oracle Source and PostgreSQL Source
- Security upgrades
- TLS 1.3
- Upgraded ciphers
License keys issued for versions prior to 11 will be incompatible with SharePlex 11.x. This means that existing customers should obtain a new license key before installing and/or upgrading to SharePlex 11.x. To do so, please refer to the Licensing Assistance page on Support Portal.
If you have any questions about the release, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.