Data replication support with conflict resolution in Azure DB for PostgreSQL

Hi 

Do you currently support Azure DB for PostgreSQL Flexible Servers to Azure DB for PostgreSQL Flexible Servers replication with conflict resolution? (or CosmosDB for PostgreSQL?)

I want to implement a multi-master replication using a Azure PostgreSQL services and I am not sure your support is now available.

Thanks

Paula

Parents
  • Messing with Azure DB for PostgreSQL replication can be a bit tricky, especially multi-master stuff. Last I checked, conflict resolution wasn't a breeze. Hit up Azure support or check the latest docs for the freshest scoop.

• HI Daniel.   

What is implied, but not outwardly stated in this thread by Rakesh and others is exactly what you are saying.  You cannot rally accomplish what they want with native replication in Azure DB for PostgreSQL (or any PostgreSQL, for that matter), hence their questions about how to configure SharePlex Database Replication. SharePlex has been performing these types of use cases in the most mission critical Oracle environments for over 25 years.  We now offer the same for PostgreSQL, including Azure DB for PostgreSQL.  

• HI Daniel.   

What is implied, but not outwardly stated in this thread by Rakesh and others is exactly what you are saying.  You cannot rally accomplish what they want with native replication in Azure DB for PostgreSQL (or any PostgreSQL, for that matter), hence their questions about how to configure SharePlex Database Replication. SharePlex has been performing these types of use cases in the most mission critical Oracle environments for over 25 years.  We now offer the same for PostgreSQL, including Azure DB for PostgreSQL.  

Children
No Data