We are using Spotlight Enterprise version 126.96.36.19910. We are trying to create a windows connection and are receiving an error "No such interface supported".
We have tried the resolution from the following link –
Suggesting running sfc/scannow and then trying to rebuild the repository.
We have checked RPC and WMI is running and that port 135 is open which it is.
We have also checked WMI by running this
- Click Start, click Run, type wmimgmt.msc, and then click OK.
- Right-click WMI Control (Local), and then click Connect to another computer.
- Click Another computer, and then enter the name of the remote computer.
- If you have to provide user credentials, click Change.
- Click OK.
- Right-click WMI Control (remote system name), and then click Properties
When running this, we can connect from the first SQL box to the other SQL box and get the properties up but when we try to connect to the Quest Diagnostic server we get the error Win32: The RPC server is unavailable.