This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is the best method of reverting sqc objects that were marked as Deleted?

We have a Production release that we need to rollback, but when I applied the baseline to UAT it was marked as deleted, so my object is missing?

Parents
  • For the future, you should save the existing third party code somewhere in your migration stream, with some kind of designation - I use [filename]_CW_[date].[extension]. For stuff that gets compiled, I use [filename].[extention]_CW_[date]. If your organization is doing things correctly, have the object recovered from system backup. You should be able to recover from DMO too, if necessary, if it was a delivered object.

peace,
    clark 'the dragon' willis
    PSA SME
  • For the future, you should save the existing third party code somewhere in your migration stream, with some kind of designation - I use [filename]_CW_[date].[extension]. For stuff that gets compiled, I use [filename].[extention]_CW_[date]. If your organization is doing things correctly, have the object recovered from system backup. You should be able to recover from DMO too, if necessary, if it was a delivered object.

peace,
    clark 'the dragon' willis
    PSA SME
Children
No Data