Disaster Recovery Rights for Stat (per production) license

Hi All, 

I’m interested to know what Disaster Recovery rights come with STAT ACM for Oracle Per Production License?

Hoping someone can assist?

Michael

Parents
  • Stat should be treated as a production server environment and part of your organization's disaster recovery and business continuity policy and plan.  That said, the default administrator role (user class) includes two rights: Data Replication - Inbound and Data Replication - Outbound. They may also be added to a custom role and assigned to the group responsible for recovery.  The functionality is accessed through Stat's Tools menu.  Details for the Data Replication are in the Administration Guide in the Administration Utilities section.  The page number may vary between versions but you can search for Data Replicator.  In my version, 6.2, it starts on page 24.

• Stat should be treated as a production server environment and part of your organization's disaster recovery and business continuity policy and plan.  That said, the default administrator role (user class) includes two rights: Data Replication - Inbound and Data Replication - Outbound. They may also be added to a custom role and assigned to the group responsible for recovery.  The functionality is accessed through Stat's Tools menu.  Details for the Data Replication are in the Administration Guide in the Administration Utilities section.  The page number may vary between versions but you can search for Data Replicator.  In my version, 6.2, it starts on page 24.

Children
No Data