Office 365 Hybrid Insights

Hello All, I hope someone can give me a clear answer on this question. With an insight, how can you differentiate on-prem mailboxes and o365 mailboxes in an Exchange 2010 Hybrid configuration?

I have the o365 target and data collectors setup, but there are only a couple insights that are directly labeled o365 (licensing for example). I am only seeing the regular Exchange insights that show me the totals, but not the breakdown of where the mailboxes are. Thank you in advance.

• Hi Cory,

UCA classifies the insights mainly based on platform (AD, Exchange, Skype for Business/Lync, Cisco). The Exchange insights are unified, except for the ones like licensing as you mentioned.

If you wanted to differentiate on-premises mailboxes and Exchange Online mailboxes,
    - In the insights like Mailboxes - Inventory, you may use Mailbox | Version as a filter or a column field. (Please click "Show advanced field" first)
    - In the insights like Email - Details, you may use Recipients | Person | Mailbox | Version as a filter or a column field.

Besides, you may try OU as well, which is also an advanced field.

Thanks,
    Victor