UCCS oData REST API

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has run code directly at the REST API bypassing the use of Dell.UC.Insights.ResourceKit.ODataClientLibrary.  I would like to have the ability to make calls directly from my SQL server using the REST api.  I know how to do this, but it would be helpful to see some sample code if anyone has successfully queried the API with MSXML library.

• Hi ,

The three ways (resource kit tools) to access the collected data that UCA officially supports are as below.

• Using the bulk data exporter
    • Using Microsoft Power BI to explore the OData endpoint
    • Using the OData client library

I would suggest you to stick with the resource kit tools where the internal objects, filters, grouping clauses, etc. are well organized for you when you need a complex query.

For more details, please check https://support.quest.com/technical-documents/unified-communications-analytics/8.7/resource-kit .

BTW, I would assume that you are running a quite old version probably older than 8.4.1, year 2017. UCA was rebranded from Dell to Quest in 8.4.1 version. 8.4.x version has been discontinued since 2019. Now the latest version is 8.7.

Thanks for using the product for these years!

Victor