This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New 7.6 release date?

Any word on when 7.6 will be released again?

Parents
  • Thanks Roger. I was just chatting with support who informed me the expected re-release date is now November which presents major problems for us and may force our hand at a move to Veeam. Very disappointing it will have taken Quest a year to provide a version that supports VMware 6.5 and makes me question Quests commitment to this product. It has always been a fiasco with versioning and compatibility issues with vRanger and Recovery Manager products but never the base product.
  • Thanks Roger. I was just chatting with support who informed me the expected re-release date is now November which presents major problems for us and may force our hand at a move to Veeam. Very disappointing it will have taken Quest a year to provide a version that supports VMware 6.5 and makes me question Quests commitment to this product. It has always been a fiasco with versioning and compatibility issues with vRanger and Recovery Manager products but never the base product.
Children
No Data