This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vRanger Backup Issues

Within our environment, our VM admin is using vRanger to backup the VMs (not his nor my choice--we do have our own VMs that we are able to back up using NetBackup Enterprise Server 7.5.0.5), but they want the vRanger image files backed up.  I am able to back up the image files successfully upon incremental backups, but with full backups, they fail with status 13 or status 24 after going over 21 hours.  I want to split the backups up, but the vRanger is on a Windows Server 2008R2 machine, which saves the images to the E: drive with part of the VM name in the field.  Most of the VMs have a standard prefix for the site, but there are a few that do not have the same:

e.g.

sitehost1

sitehost2

sitehost3

annoyingname

someothername

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Information has been Flagged as Spam and has been Deleted. if you feel that the information deleted is not Spam please contact us or Reply to the Private message Sent. ****

Parents
  • Can you please clarify the error codes? We do not have those error codes in our database and most of them are 4 digit error codes. Can you please clarify what are you trying to do? Are you saving those vRanger backups to the tape using netbackup? 

• Can you please clarify the error codes? We do not have those error codes in our database and most of them are 4 digit error codes. Can you please clarify what are you trying to do? Are you saving those vRanger backups to the tape using netbackup? 

Children
No Data