This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Privilege Manager GPO's off Network?

I'm using KACE Privilege Manager on one laptop, for a couple of pieces of software. All boxes are checked when setting the policies up. Yet as soon as I remove the laptop from the network, I lose the GPO's. The Privilege Manage containers are still showing when I run RSOP, but they're empty.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and aren't stored to the local policy?

***Information has been Flagged as Spam and has been Deleted. if you feel that the information deleted is not Spam please contact us or Reply to the Private message Sent. ****

Parents
  • Hello,

My advice would be to create a service request so that we can explain to you how the scenario you describe should work. 

KACE Privilege Manager relies on the GPOs as the sync method between the server and the client thus KACE PM will not receive updates from the server if the GPOs are not functioning properly (please see this article). On the other hand, KACE Privilege Manager will continue to work with the rules it already knows.

• Hello,

My advice would be to create a service request so that we can explain to you how the scenario you describe should work. 

KACE Privilege Manager relies on the GPOs as the sync method between the server and the client thus KACE PM will not receive updates from the server if the GPOs are not functioning properly (please see this article). On the other hand, KACE Privilege Manager will continue to work with the rules it already knows.

Children
No Data