This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

A/D report with expiration dates - not reporting all user objects

I started with the AD report "Account Expiration Date".

I am trying to find all user objects in the domain with an expiration date. I have tried the parameter for field "Domain User: Expiration Date (Domain User)" with a condition operator "has a value" and I only get back a handful, and I know there are more that are not listed. I wanted something for the field like "is not null" and it's not an available option. I even tried the past N days or future N days, as suggested in a post, and that is not returning all accounts, either. I run a discovery monthly.

When I clicked the link to the custom report in a previous post about similar issues, the page is missing. I prefer not to use the custom reports as one cannot modify the layout, which I do for all of your reports. :)

E L Powell

Parents
  • Thanks. I would think that people would want to see A/D user objects with expiration dates. If you tell me some other settings to use instead of what I tried, I will be happy to do that. It shouldn't be this difficult.

We should not have to run a PS report to compare to ER. Might as well use PS for reports if that is the case. (Not really, but you get my drift.) I know that I have 10 or more pending separations all with expiration dates that were there prior to the last discovery. They are not on the ER report. Why won't ER report on these? It's frustrating when I think a request for a new report should be easy, and it's not.

And I really don't want a custom query. There has to be a normal way to get this data.

Thanks,

E Powell

• Thanks. I would think that people would want to see A/D user objects with expiration dates. If you tell me some other settings to use instead of what I tried, I will be happy to do that. It shouldn't be this difficult.

We should not have to run a PS report to compare to ER. Might as well use PS for reports if that is the case. (Not really, but you get my drift.) I know that I have 10 or more pending separations all with expiration dates that were there prior to the last discovery. They are not on the ER report. Why won't ER report on these? It's frustrating when I think a request for a new report should be easy, and it's not.

And I really don't want a custom query. There has to be a normal way to get this data.

Thanks,

E Powell

Children
No Data