This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

A/D report with expiration dates - not reporting all user objects

I started with the AD report "Account Expiration Date".

I am trying to find all user objects in the domain with an expiration date. I have tried the parameter for field "Domain User: Expiration Date (Domain User)" with a condition operator "has a value" and I only get back a handful, and I know there are more that are not listed. I wanted something for the field like "is not null" and it's not an available option. I even tried the past N days or future N days, as suggested in a post, and that is not returning all accounts, either. I run a discovery monthly.

When I clicked the link to the custom report in a previous post about similar issues, the page is missing. I prefer not to use the custom reports as one cannot modify the layout, which I do for all of your reports. :)

E L Powell

Parents
  • Hello there

Since the report 'Account Expiration Date' only shows users when the 'Expiration Date' has a value, as a verification of data can you please delete this parameter to verify if the report is returning all users as expected, this would also show the 'Expiration Date' even if it is null...

Aravind

• Hello there

Since the report 'Account Expiration Date' only shows users when the 'Expiration Date' has a value, as a verification of data can you please delete this parameter to verify if the report is returning all users as expected, this would also show the 'Expiration Date' even if it is null...

Aravind

Children
No Data