This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

A/D report with expiration dates - not reporting all user objects

I started with the AD report "Account Expiration Date".

I am trying to find all user objects in the domain with an expiration date. I have tried the parameter for field "Domain User: Expiration Date (Domain User)" with a condition operator "has a value" and I only get back a handful, and I know there are more that are not listed. I wanted something for the field like "is not null" and it's not an available option. I even tried the past N days or future N days, as suggested in a post, and that is not returning all accounts, either. I run a discovery monthly.

When I clicked the link to the custom report in a previous post about similar issues, the page is missing. I prefer not to use the custom reports as one cannot modify the layout, which I do for all of your reports. :)

E L Powell

Parents
  • I started over with the report 'as is' from the Report Library. First I just added the domain. I get 30 pages of users (not all users) and I know for a fact that most of them do not have expiration dates in A/D. I added the OU where all of our users reside and it also lists people who have no expiration date. Out of the 16 pages of users listed, only five actually have expiration dates, the date is listed and verified in A/D. It is certainly not listing all of our users, so why only some, and why not only ones with expiration dates? Makes no sense.

I don't understand the point of this report if it doesn't only list user objects with expiration dates. I really need to report on this to our ISO. How can I get this information? I do not want a custom query, unless you can give me the SQL to use. We change the layout of every report to better fit our needs.

Thanks,

E Powell

• I started over with the report 'as is' from the Report Library. First I just added the domain. I get 30 pages of users (not all users) and I know for a fact that most of them do not have expiration dates in A/D. I added the OU where all of our users reside and it also lists people who have no expiration date. Out of the 16 pages of users listed, only five actually have expiration dates, the date is listed and verified in A/D. It is certainly not listing all of our users, so why only some, and why not only ones with expiration dates? Makes no sense.

I don't understand the point of this report if it doesn't only list user objects with expiration dates. I really need to report on this to our ISO. How can I get this information? I do not want a custom query, unless you can give me the SQL to use. We change the layout of every report to better fit our needs.

Thanks,

E Powell

Children
No Data