This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does ER show installed Windows 10 Store Apps?

We love ER for the installed software reports.  Does ER also show the new modern Store apps that come via the Microsoft Store (also called "click to run apps").

• Hello,

With the current version of Enterprise Reporter you can collect and report on Microsoft Store applications by using our WMI extensions.    

For the computer discovery, you can extend WMI attributes to be collected for each scoped computer.   The WMI attribute for store applications is Win32_InstalledStoreProgram.  You then can edit any existing computer report to include this attribute or create a new report to export this data. 

In addition, we are going to log an enhancement request to add this our base Computer discovery with installed software.  

Thanks for the feedback,

-Angela

• Hi.  Do you have specific steps for extending the WMI attributes for this particular request?  Can you walk me through the steps to get all the modern apps in my Installed Software Information report?  (NOTE: I also opened a request again on this so apologies for the duplication - i just wanted to try as many avenues as possible to get a solution)

• Yes!  One of our team members has documented the steps required to add this extension to your collections and to produce a report.  Please refer to Instructions to implement WMI for Windows 10 Store Apps in ER 3.1H1.docx

We hope this helps! 

-Angela