I am setting up discoveries for the first time and I am having multiple issues with my Azure/o365 tenant. I will start with MS Teams. The account I am using for o365 is a global admin, sharepoint admin, exchange admin, and Teams service admin.
The Microsoft Teams Discovery application is configured for my onmicrosoft.com tenant. When I run the discovery some teams report info, but for others I get the "Error while collecting drives for the team. Access is denied to the requested resource". Here is a portion of the log file from the Node.
I've tried switching from Basic Authentication to Windows Authentication but nothing really changes. I've also installed the Sharepoint Module on the node using powershell.