This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Dynamic Managed Component question

I would like to create a dynamic managed component query to create a service. I would like the service to contain Net Monitor Devices but only those that also have an Oracle agent on the host that the Net Monitor is checking. I was hoping to use a query such as:

NetMonitorDevice where deviceReference.referredObject.agents instanceof DBO_Agent_Model 

but this does not work as an error says the NetMonitorDevice does not have a property "agents". I thought I was doing a "walk along a property path" because I could follow this path in the script console, but maybe not.

Is what I would like to do possible?

Thanks,

Kris 

Parents
  • Hello Kris,

We have a much bigger Problem. The Host Field is not filled, it is an empty reference.
    This means we need to go another path. Unfortunately i can't find any.

The problem is the Type "NetMonitorDevice", since it can be monitored from different Hosts (locations). So maybe a better solution would be to use another Topology Type like "NetMonitorDeviceMeasurement".

This Type has a direct connected Host and Agents ...

Hope this helps.

Jan
  • Hello Kris,

We have a much bigger Problem. The Host Field is not filled, it is an empty reference.
    This means we need to go another path. Unfortunately i can't find any.

The problem is the Type "NetMonitorDevice", since it can be monitored from different Hosts (locations). So maybe a better solution would be to use another Topology Type like "NetMonitorDeviceMeasurement".

This Type has a direct connected Host and Agents ...

Hope this helps.

Jan
Children
No Data