This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VMWarePerformance - Storage Cartridge must be loaded before enabling storage collection

Hello, 

I'm facing some difficulties in utilizing the Foglight to monitor my VMWare Environment.. When I try to enable the storage collection while I'm adding the vCenter server, I'm getting an error (Storage Cartridge Must be loaded before enabling storage collection)

In the Agent Status, it shows Fatal Error, but its collecting data. All Utilization graphs, spinners are not showing up.. 

Any help?

Regards, 

Parents
  • Followed this KB article and did the same permission required and deactivated the agent and re-activated it again...

(message: VI SDK invoke exception:com.vmware.vim25.SystemError)
    support.software.dell.com/.../135244

vCenter it shows green under the VMWare Environment, and data collection is green too.. But again, the utilization / spinners and granule performance details are not showing..
  • Followed this KB article and did the same permission required and deactivated the agent and re-activated it again...

(message: VI SDK invoke exception:com.vmware.vim25.SystemError)
    support.software.dell.com/.../135244

vCenter it shows green under the VMWare Environment, and data collection is green too.. But again, the utilization / spinners and granule performance details are not showing..
Children
No Data