This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VMWarePerformance - Storage Cartridge must be loaded before enabling storage collection

Hello, 

I'm facing some difficulties in utilizing the Foglight to monitor my VMWare Environment.. When I try to enable the storage collection while I'm adding the vCenter server, I'm getting an error (Storage Cartridge Must be loaded before enabling storage collection)

In the Agent Status, it shows Fatal Error, but its collecting data. All Utilization graphs, spinners are not showing up.. 

Any help?

Regards, 

Parents
  • Hello Gaston,

A case already opened since 27th November... Service Request # 3777402

Download portal providing me a message that I'm not supported and not entitled for this download :)

Unable to Process Your Request

We’re sorry but we cannot process your download request at this time.

Our records do not indicate a valid Support Maintenance contract for Foglight.
    If you would like to evaluate one of our products, please visit our trial download page at Trial Downloads where you can determine which solution best fits your needs. For purchase information, contact your local sales representative at quest.com.

If you believe you have received this in error, please contact a Support Administrator at supportadmin@software.dell.com . For local hours of operation and contact numbers view Contact Support.

Thank you,

Quest | One Identity
    https://support.quest.com
    Regards,
  • Hello Gaston,

A case already opened since 27th November... Service Request # 3777402

Download portal providing me a message that I'm not supported and not entitled for this download :)

Unable to Process Your Request

We’re sorry but we cannot process your download request at this time.

Our records do not indicate a valid Support Maintenance contract for Foglight.
    If you would like to evaluate one of our products, please visit our trial download page at Trial Downloads where you can determine which solution best fits your needs. For purchase information, contact your local sales representative at quest.com.

If you believe you have received this in error, please contact a Support Administrator at supportadmin@software.dell.com . For local hours of operation and contact numbers view Contact Support.

Thank you,

Quest | One Identity
    https://support.quest.com
    Regards,
Children
No Data