This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I add a column with writable cells into an existing Row-Oriented Table?

Hello there,

I have created an Custom Script Agent which collects the Hardware Inventory from our company's workstations.

Then I have created a Custom Row-Oriented Table to display the data.

Most of the necessary data is collected by the Agent but there is some information that I would like to add manually to the table like, for example, the physical location of the workstations...

How could I do that? Any hints please? I have read about the type of Binding "Writable Data Object" but I don't know how to implement it since there is a lack of Examples...

Writable Data Object

https://support.quest.com/technical-documents/foglight-for-virtualization-enterprise-edition/8.7.5/web-component-guide/36#TOPIC-880446

Thank you and regards,

Eneko

Parents Reply
  • I think "Function" is the easiest way to do that. It is not possible to manually insert values into cell. "Writable Data Object" can meet your requirement, but it is more complicated than just use "Function" and you also need to use "Function" to create the "Writable Data Object".

Children